.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Countdown To Valentine's Day: Moet & Chandon's Custom Valentine's Day Gift Set~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Great love affairs start with Champagne and end with tisane." -Honore de Balzac


It's February 1st!! 14 days til my favorite holiday!! From today until the 14th I will bombarding my beloved Glamour Whores with tons and tons of Valentine Day themed posts... All filled with the ultimate Glamour Whore worthy gift ideas and suggestions. I'm kicking it off today with a lil bubbly... Quality bubbly in a pretty pink bottle...perfect.

The Moet & Chandon Custom Champagne Set is oh so perfect for the Glamour Whore who likes to indulge in a lil bubbly on the day of love. The set is complete with a bottle of Rose Imperial Champagne, 2 champagne flutes and a marker to customize your coffret in beautiful gold ink. The best part? It's very reasonable price: $120





Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo