.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Mila Kunis Covers LA Times Magazine... Stunning~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“I just thought, Who is that girl?” “So charming and beautiful and sexy and smart and clever. There was so much going on." -"Black Swan" director Darren Aronofsky recalling seeing Mila Kunis for the first time in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"


I'm thrilled that slowly but surely the rest of the world is having the realization I had years ago... That Mila Kunis is fucking fabulous. Mz.Kunis is definitely in one of my favorite Glamour Whores. But don't get it twisted, she is more than just a pretty face. She is also insanely talented. And she can wear the hell out of some couture.

Mila Kunis For LA Times Magazine:

The Cover in Georges Hobeika:



In Victor & Rolf:



In Vintage Christian Dior:



In Camilla and Marc Astaire:



In Rick Owens "Chalice" Dress:


In Yigel Azrouel:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo