.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~$130,000 Nail Polish?! True Story...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“It is impossible to overdo luxury” -French Proverb

"Model's Own" has created the world's most expensive nail polish available for purchase at Frost Of London's jewelry store for a staggering $130,000. "Gold Rush" (yes, that's what they named it) comes in a bottle that features a cap hand-crafted from yellow gold and has a total of 1,118 diamonds inlaid. The color of said polish? Wait for it... Gold. Shocking. Apparently it glistens, sparkles, glimmers...and all that jazz. *Rolls eyes* You detect a bit of smart ass oozing through this post? So perceptive... Look, I'm a diamond loving Glamour Whore but if I'm spending $130,000 of my or someone else's hard earned money for a bottle of nail polish it's not going to be some tacky frosty gold color, it's going to be a custom shade with lifetime refills named after moi. And it damn well better be chip-proof. That's all I'm saying. Here's the part that cracks me up. For $130,000 you can purchase "Gold Rush" Couture from Frost Of London but for $5 you can purchase the "Gold Rush" Ready To Wear version at www.modelsownit.com I. Just. Can't.




Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo