.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Neocolor II Portrait.......Cow Calf Pair


Yes, I am at it again...

Neocolor II Portrait Time:


This is a photo I took last fall while herding cattle.
Just love this image of a Cow Calf Pair.




Printed on Fabric




At this point...
The cow is colored in with Neocolor II Crayons




At this point...
Both the Cow & Calf are colored in




At this point...
The background has been colored in.

It is time to paint this image...



Here is the completed portrait.
It is now ready for basting and quilting.

CLICK HERE to view this Quilted



For Neocolor II Portraits
I like to sit in my favorite chair...

I use a laptop desk as my work surface...




The inside of the Laptop Desk
holds all of my Neocolor II Supplies.



No sooner was I done with this Cow Calf Portrait...

When I heard Brad say...
The yearlings are in the yard




Sure enough...
Two yearling cattle were grazing in the front yard.



Brad opened the gate to the pasture...
The first calf found its way back into the field...




And....so did the second calf




Brad tied the gate up...
and the Rodeo is over for today.


CLICK HERE for a Neocolor Portrait Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Photoshop Elements Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Cattle Drive in the Snow Slideshow

CLICK HERE to view my Adventures in Art Quilting Class in May


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn