.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Neocolor II Portrait.......Hay Hauling


These Neocolor II Portraits
have been a wonderful way to blend my love of
Photography and Quilting


Click Images to Enlarge:

This is an image of my favorite guy...
He delivered hay to our neighbors for their horses
last fall.




After altering the image in Photoshop Elements 4
It is now printed on 13 x 19 Fabric.




It took several different shades of green Neocolor II
to achieve a realistic hay color




I am a bit relieved to have the jeans colored in at this point.
There were lots of wrinkles and shaded areas, and the hay dust down at the bottom of the jeans was a bit of a challenge.




At this point...
All areas have been colored in with Neocolor II Crayons.
I know it appears a bit light and faded out, but wait until it is painted.



After the portrait is painted...
it comes to life:

So far, this is the most challenging portrait I have done...
But, I do love a good challenge!

This piece is now ready to be basted and quilted.
I will post more images when I get this under the needle.


For those of you new to this blog:
CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Photoshop Elements Tutorial


CLICK HERE to view Zinnia Portrait

CLICK HERE to view Quilting Anniversary Slideshow

CLICK HERE to view my Woven Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn