.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Agent Provocateur "Love Me Tender...Or Else" Valentine's Day Reminder Video -BRILLIANT~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Jesus paid for our sins - now let's get our money's worth." -Unknown

Anyone who knows me or reads Glamour Whore knows Christmas is nice but it's not my favorite holiday. My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day. It's kind of an obsession of mine... And so is lingerie. So when I spotted an email about Agent Provocateur's "Love Me Tender...Or Else" Valentine's day reminder video in a sea of Christmas-related product pitches/press releases it was like...well...Valentine's Day morning for me. This video is f*cking brilliant. And ridiculously sexy. Rosie Whiteley Huntington KILLED it!! Enjoy...

Agent Provocateur's "Love Me Tender... Or Else":


















Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo