.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I'm Speechless So I'm Gonna Let You Say It...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices." ~Shana Alexander

Pictures popped up today of Kim Kardashian, usually a favorite Glamour Whore of mine, with a new...hairstyle. Ok, I just cannot with this... No words. Ok, that's a lie. I have always have words and am not afraid to use them. However, I'm going to be nice (which occurs rarely so enjoy it) and let my readers decide if this style is a hit or miss for Mz. Kardash...

Kim Kardashian rocking a new look... You tell me.


























Gimme Your Opinion Of Kim K's New Style...
Fierce...
Ehhhh...whateva.
Oh. Hell. No!!





Web Polls




Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo