.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Glamour Whore's Christmas Wish List -Items #4 & #5~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly." ~Andy Rooney

Dear Santa,
My next 2 Christmas wishes are luxurious yet practical... A winter coat and boots are necessities!! Mine just so happen to be from Burberry's Pre-Fall 2011 Look Book. I don't think they are technically available yet but...you're Santa!! You can do anything!! And since I'm not completely spoiled and unreasonable, I'm going to show you my 2 preferences but will list alternates that I will happily accept. All from Burberry of course.
Thanx Santa!! xoxo

My Christmas Wishes #4 and #5 from Burberry Pre-Fall 2011:

#4:

#5:


I will however accept these as alternates for #4:









And I will accept these alternates for #5:





And if you're feeling generous Santa you can throw in this AMAZING suit...



I may have a case of the "greddy gimme's" but...whateva. *kanye shrug*

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo