.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Glamour Whore's Christmas Wish List -Item #1~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"If there's no chocolate in heaven, I'm not going." ~Author Unknown

I have officially started my Christmas Wish list. I will be adding items as I desire them... And my first wish/desire is Michel Cluizel Chocolates. Yes. A box of chocolates. Don't be fooled. I'm not a simple girl with with simple tastes. Nope. This particular box of chocolates is actually a a five-tier hatbox full of 6kg of truffles. Five tiers!! Truffles!! And you get to choose the truffles!! All of this chocolate goodness for only... $975.00 Yes. I said $975.00 I told you...I'm not a simple girl. If that is too steep for you they also offer a smaller less expensive option: a 400 piece box for $795.00 Thanx Santa...xoxo








Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo