.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Looks I Love: Cat Eyes -Done Purrfectly By Lloyd Simmonds~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats” -English Proverb

Have you all forgiven me for the horrific pun in the title? Good. Let's move on... As I have stated, there is no eye look I love more than cat eyes. When done correctly that is. A bad cat eye is the worst thing on earth..omg. I came across an editorial from the November 2010 issue of Vogue Italia entitled "Cat Eyes" starring model Charlotte Benson. Makeup artist Lloyd Simmonds so perfectly executed my favorite look that I felt compelled to share... It's truly breathtaking makeup.

"Cat Eyes"

Model: Charlotte Benson
Photographer: Michelangelo di Battista
Stylist: Alice Gentilucci
Makeup Artist: Lloyd Simmonds








Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo