.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Rachel Roy Shoes... Who Knew?! Apparently My Roommate~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"In terms of shoes, necessity as a motivator pales in comparison to vanity." -Qiana Markham

Tonight my gorgeous glam roommate Shari (also a gifted makeup artist) was getting ready for a night out in Gotham and pulled out a stunning pair of pumps. Rachel Roy pumps... Huh?! How did I not know the uber-talented designer had a line of fly affordable shoes?! I did some research and found quite a few pairs I would love to add to my collection. Shari was rocking Roy's "Kimi" pumps for the night and they were so gorgeous I had to share...




Find Rachel Roy shoes HERE:






Meet my new roommate Shari... A fabulous Glamour Whore I am lucky and thrilled to be sharing a fabulous apartment with and it's a added bonus that she is a shoe slut like myself...xoxo



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo