.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~What They Wore: Mila Kunis In Elie Saab At The "Black Swan" Premiere~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.”
-Orson Welles

I am a huge fan of Mila Kunis's style....huge. She almost NEVER makes a bad fashion choice and I feel she is grossly underrated as a fashionable presence on the red carpet. And it bugs me. I'm now on a mission to get the lovely Mz.Kunis the attention she so richly deserves. Starting now...

What They Wore:

Who: Mila Kunis
Where: Ziegfeld Theatre NYC
What: The "Black Swan" Premiere
Dress: Elie Saab
Shoes: Christian Louboutin "Maggie" heels
Accessories: Fred Leighton19th Century gold bangle bracelets and gold pendant earrings.
Hair/Makeup: French twist with face framing bangs. A brown smokey eye with pink-ish nude lips.









Perfection...

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo