.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~"Tender Is The Night" L'Officiel Russia December '10/January '11~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Between the darkness on the street
And the houses filling up with light
Between the stillness in my heart
And the roar of the approaching night
Somebody's calling after somebody
Somebody turns the corner out of sight
Looking for somebody
Somewhere in the night

Tender is the night
When you hold your baby tight
Tender are the motions, tender is the night
-"Tender Is The Night" Jackson Browne


Model Irina Nikolaeva stars in this AMAZING editorial entitled "Tender Is The Night" shot by Vladimir Vasilchikov for
L'Officiel Russia December '10/January '11 that screams "GLAMOUR WHORE!!!"... This shoot gives me life...I beyond love it. And you should too...because I told you to.












Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo