.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Paris Fashion Week: Spring 2011 Couture~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“When good Americans die they go to Paris.” -Oscar Wilde

Spring 2011 Couture Fashion Week just ended in Paris and I'm still wiping the drool off my chin... Omg. Gotham is and always will be my first and deepest love and the fashion capital of the world but even I have to admit that New York Fashion Week pales in comparison to Paris. Paris has most definitely mastered the art of the runway show. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from a few of my favorite designers. See all of the collections in their entirety HERE

Alexia Mabille:







Armani Prive:














Chanel:
















Valentino:






Jean Paul Gaultier:

































Givenchy:








And my absolute favorite....

Christian Dior:

























Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo