.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Let's Talk Shoes... Spring/Summer Must Haves~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


You ain't gotta worry bout her, shorty straight
Been chasing her for 2 days, first 48
A bad bitch cost, she worth every cent
She look like the best money that I ever spent
Just watching my cutiepie get beautified
Make me want better jewels, a newer ride
Louis Vuitton shoes, she got too much pride
Her feet are killing her, I call it shoe-icide
-"You Be Killin' Em" Fabolous

I know it's barely mid-January and freezing outside but it's definitely time to start getting your spring/summer shoe collection together... I have put together a list of "Glamour Whore Spring/Summer Shoe Must Haves" You don't have to get every shoe on this list but...you really do.

"Glamour Whore Spring/Summer Shoe Must Haves" List:

Christian Louboutin:







L.A.M.B:




Ruthie Davis:








Walter Steiger:



Jimmy Choo:







Gianmarco Lorenzi:





Georgina Goodman:




Camilla Skovgaard:



Nicholas Kirkwood:






Giuseppe Zanotti:




Rock and Republic:




Jason Wu:



Brian Atwood:





Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo