.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~The 17th Annual 2011 SAG Awards...The Red Carpet~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I never did pal around with actresses. Their talk usually bored me to tears." -Bette Davis


The 17th annual SAG Awards aired tonight on TNT and the red carpet did not disappoint. This is the 2nd consecutive award show red carpet that has actually made me happy... 2011 is turning out to be a fashionable year. Fabulous...


Do you see why I love her?! Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen:







Oh how I love pink feathers... Angie Harmon in Monique Lhuillier:






My favorite of the night... Jennifer Lawrence in Oscar de la Renta:






Red is her color... Julianna Margulies in YSL:




Making the list only because it's vintage Thierry Mugler: Kyra Sedgwick



Showing her sexy side... Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta:




She knows what works for her and she sticks with it... Hilary Swank in Versace




She tried something new...and it paid off. January Jones in Carolina Herrera:




Glowing... Natalie Portman in Azzaro:





White hot... Amy Adams in Herve Laroux:



Holy Hell!! She finally got it RIGHT!! Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta:




I simply loved this look... Jayma Mays in Jenny Packham:




This color is STUNNING... Sofia Vergara in Cavalli:





My second favorite of the night.... Diana Argon in Vintage Chanel Haute Couture:





I'm really loving her red carpet style lately... Sarah Hyland in Max Mara:




Effortless beauty... Rosario Dawson in J. Mendel:




Always stunning.... Eva Longoria in Georges Hobeika




I love the femininity of this dress.... Heather Morris:




So pretty... Julia Stiles:



And finally...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this.... She dared to be different and it worked. Julie Bowen in Malandrino Resort 2011:





Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo