.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Magnetic Pincushions...


Today I spent the day making a few party favors...

Magnetic Pincushions


Click Images to Enlarge:

I have to admit....this was a fun project!



This little plate measures about 3 inches across.
It has a magnet glued to the bottom, so the pins stay put.




I found it at the thrift store for less than a dollar.
Wouldn't this be sweet on your sewing table, and it wouldn't take up much room either.




Very Round Kitty Cat
Just throw the pins at the plate, and they stick to it!





Rose



Polk a Dots




Ice Cream Sundae




Circles



Ice Cream Cone



These all came from thrift shopping.
What a great way to recycle...



Here is how I did it:

Glue a magnet on the bottom of each plate

You only need one heavy duty magnet (left plate)
or
3 Regular magnets (right plate)

All Purpose Adhesive works fine.



Time to wrap them up:

Square piece of sparkly tulle and ribbon make the perfect gift wrapping




Magnetic Pincushions ready for gift giving...




I think each one cost under $2 to make, including the wrapping.

Go get busy.....your friends would love one of these!



CLICK HERE to view my Quilt Label Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view my Texture Magic Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view my Iron Cozy Tutorial


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn