.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Gypsies - news and photos

News

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding isn't the sort of thing I normally cover here at the TV Club. Usually, my type of fare involves gladiators, sorcerers, or a pigeon-training Mike Tyson. The type of gypsies I've dealt with in my pop ... read more

Horse-drawn caravans ply roads to famous horse fair
Motorists in Cumbria have been warned to watch out for slow horse-drawn caravans as gypsies and travellers make their annual pilgrimage to Appleby for its famous annual horse fair. Cumbria police issued the warning ahead of the long weekend, ... read more

The big fat truth about gypsies
Each May, hundreds of gypsies arrive for one of the highlights of their social calendar. The Stow-on-the-Wold gypsy horse fair is an opportunity for travellers to see and be seen - their version of a festival with the chance to conduct a little ... read more

Photos

Gypsies
Gypsies and their Gypsy Magic!
SciFi and Fantasy Art Gypsies
Here are some gypsies in
During the Franco era, gypsies
Gypsies in Argos on Market day
Gypsy Fire spins around the
the-gypsy-traveler_Gypsies.jpg
Or I resemble a gypsy.
Gypsy beggars.