.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~G Is For Greedy...or Gimme Gimme More~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

~ Hell has three gates: lust, anger, and greed ~Bhagavad Gita

Christmas has just passed and I hope yours was beyond merry... I definitely had a fabulous holiday, I spent time with my adoring family, Daddy cooked me a delicious Christmas dinner and I received lovely gifts. You would think I would be content right now, that there would nothing I desired for the moment. Because if I did want more...ummm... that would be... GREEDY.

Well...color me greedy because I want these items...asap.

Pink Hot Chocolate:


Cashmere Jeans. Yes, I said cashmere jeans. Have you ever felt denim infused with cashmere? Omg...

Patrizia Pepe cashmere jeans:


Christian Louboutin Spiked Engine Heels:


Christian Louboutin Tutulle Clutch:


BCBG Max Azria Pony Hair Mendel Wedge Bootie:



Wendy Brandes for Francis Swear Ring:




Frette Aurea Mink Throw:


I don't ask for much... Right?

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo