.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I Am Fit To Be Tied...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

FYI: The word "Turban" comes from one of many variations on the word tulip, alluding to the designs which can be created by wrapping the cloth.

I have turbans on the brain... Seriously. I'm having visions of rocking a diamond studded turban while enjoying my dirty martini, very old Hollywood... Or sporting a white one with a bandeau bikini while frolicking on the beach... Or just donning one simply to jazz up my usual uniform of a wife beater and form fitting jeans. I have long been fascinated by and drawn to these beautiful and stylish headdresses...

Traditional Turbans:



Hollywood/Vintage/Retro:



The Stars Wrap It Up:

Eva Mendes:


Tyra:


La Lopez:


Beyonce:


Snoop (Lol...):


"Carrie Bradshaw SATC"


Kate Moss:


The "Urban Turban" look:



Some photos courtesy of
Fashionising and GlamourSurf...xoxo

For those interested in tying one on with me,
Etsy has a great selection of turbans/headdresses to choose from...

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo