.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Watch Out Simon...There May Be A New Judge In Town~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness." -Naomi Campbell



Vogue UK reports that Naomi Campbell is set to host and JUDGE a X-Factor style modeling show... Apparently along the lines of a British "America's Next Top Model"...BRILLIANT!!! Move over Simon, make room for the judge that will make you look sympathetic, nurturing, and compassionate.


Naomi's representatives are quoted as saying "Naomi has been approached with an offer, which we are talking about and discussing. An initial approach has been made. We are discussing that offer, but nothing is set in stone yet." -End quote.



I personally think it is GENIUS casting. Everyone will tune in, even people who have never read a issue of Vogue in their entire life are aware of Naomi and her infamous temper. They will want to watch and so will I... Is it wrong that I kinda sorta hope she throws something at someone? Wrong or not...I wanna see it.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo