.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Madonna For Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2010~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I sometimes think I was born to live up to my name. How could I be anything else but what I am having been named Madonna? I would either have ended up a nun or this." -Madonna


Madonna has done countless photo shoots and starred in endless campaigns but this campaign for Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2010 maybe my favorite. Why? She looks real and natural, not overly done or buried under special effects. And she's never looked better. I love the authentic Sicilian feel of the photos and I swear if I didn't know better I would think these pics were taken in one of my relatives houses in Sicily rather than shot by Steven Klein in NYC. Dolce and Gabanna definitely accurately represented their Sicilian heritage for this campaign... And this "LaBella Puppetta" is loving it...xoxo


The images are to be published in Italian Vanity Fair this week...



Pix courtesy of the uber-fabulous "Just Jared"

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo