.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Do It Myself? Oh Hell No...I Want Her To Do It For Me~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.”
~Napoleon Hill

I have never been much of a DIY kind of girl... I would much rather trot (Yes, sometimes I "trot") into a building with a B on it (Barney's, Bloomies, Bergdorf's, Bendel's...) and buy whatever it is I want/need/desire. Sometimes I do have a vision of something I would like to make reality but the only time I'm artistic is when I have a makeup brush in my hand.When it comes to the art of makeup I'm Picasso (Yes, I do say so myself) but other than that...no. Not even a little bit.

Lauren Tennenbaum of InDecorous Taste however is BRILLIANT at DIY projects. I actually feel like I'm belittling the art she creates by even calling them DIY projects. Her latest shoe creation has me salivating... These shoes are BEYOND... Her use of harnesses, studs and crystals... I'm speechless.












Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo