.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~"All Black Everything"...Yet Everything He Touches Turns To Gold~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

This is Roc Nation
Pledge your allegiance
Get y'all black tees on
All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything
And our girls are blackbirds
Ridin' with they dillingers...
-"Run This Town" Jay Z

The other day I wrote a post about Nike's World Basketball Festival and the 5 pairs of limited edition Air Force 1's they were releasing to promote the event. Each borough of NYC was paid homage in the form of a AF1. Given my immense love for both NYC and AF1's I was excited to write ~I'm Just Gonna Do It...5 Times~ What I'm about to tell you about now has me beyond excited... I literally feel dirty.


Mr.Shawn Carter, an impeccable man of style, has once again lent his midas touch... He's about to turn a pair of kicks into great fortune for people in need seeking an education. I love this man...


The first night of the World Basketball Festival (Thursday Aug 12th) included not only a preview of the USA Basketball team for 2010 but also a performance from Hov himself. Good Christ, sneakers, athletes, music and HOV?! I would have had a pleasure induced aneurysm... Again, I feel dirty.

I'm sure his performance was beyond stellar but his real contribution began in the morning as a auction kicked off on ebAy. The goods? 5 pairs of limited edition Nike/Hov AF1's christened "All Black Everything", each pair representing one of the 5 countries participating in the event. France, Brazil, Puerto Rico, USA and China to be exact. Each pair is...you guessed it...all black. However that doesn't mean they are all the same, each pair is unique and made from a different material.

ALL of the proceeds go to The Shawn Carter Foundation, a very very good cause...higher education.

And you guessed it... I want all 5.

USA:








China:








France:







Brazil:








Puerto Rico:









The bidding started Thursday morning and will conclude Sunday night. Bid on "All Black Everything" HERE

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo