.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Iggi And "Spike" Sitting In A Tree...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"The great thing about shoes is their ability to deck and dazzle with simplicity."
-Qiana Markham

I've gone and done something crazy... I have fallen in love. With a shoe. Named "Spike" *Sigh* He's gorgeous...and crazy sexy.




However apparently I'm gonna have to fight for his affection... Bishes like Beyonce and Lucy Hale from "Pretty Little Liars" have been seen showing off my man... Really Bey?! You already have Hov now you want "Spike" too?! So greedy... In all seriousness I can't blame anyone for rocking this obscenely fierce shoe from Ruthie Davis's Fall 2010 Collection. If they were mine I would NEVER take them off. Never.


The rest of the collection is pretty damn fly also....



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo