.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

It's Fair Time...


We spent the afternoon at the County Fair!

Love this flower on a Carnival Ride...



First stop was the exhibit hall:

To check out the quilts on display.

This is a Conversion Quilt done with Horse Fabric.
I like the way she applique'd horses on top of the piecing too!



Then we checked out the RODEO Stock:

Beautiful Bare Back Bucking Horses




Saddle Bronc Horses




Now let's check out the BULLS:
Brad is looking the bucking bulls over




These BULLS mean business in the Rodeo Arena!




I was tempted to get a bit closer with the camera...
But I know better.

Our youngest son rode bulls when he was younger.
I have a few gray hairs from that stage of his life!




We always stop by the Pony Shed to check out the little ones

Yes, Brad bought me a new hat at the fair!
My very first straw hat.....I like it a lot ~




No visit to the FAIR is complete without a Corn Dog!



CLICK HERE to view my Cow Pony Quilt

CLICK HERE to view the Cattle

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn