.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

If I Have To Choose Between "Guilty" Or "Bleu" ...I'd Rather Be Guilty~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


“Film is one of the three universal languages, the other two: mathematics and music”
~Frank Capra

The fashion industry's love affair with film continues... Chanel and Gucci both enlisted noted film directors to produce mini-movie commercials for their latest fragrances. Martin Scorsese directed/created a commercial for Chanel's new men's cologne "Bleu" and "Sin City" director Frank Miller enlisted actress Evan Rachel Wood to play a femme fatale in a commercial for "Guilty", Gucci's latest scent. Both are obviously quite impressive but "Guilty" is definitely more my style... Martin Scorsese is a favorite of mine but in my opinion... Frank Miller did the damn thing this time.

Bleu De Chanel -The Film:





Gucci "Guilty" -The Scent of Defiance:







Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo