.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Ring The Alarm... Beyonce's Latest Photoshoot Is Straight FIRE~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Shake ya derriere in them Dereon’s
Shake shake ya derriere in the House of Dereon
Shake ya derriere in them Dereon’s
Shake shake ya derriere in the House of Dereon...
-Beyonce "Get Me Bodied"


Lately I've been wondering when Bey's hiatus from music was going to be over. I miss shaking my ass to one her new joints... Drake and Nicki should follow her lead and let someone MISS THEM...that's off subject but needed to be said.

Anyway... Like I said been missing Mz.Knowles-Carter and although she doesn't have a new single out she has released some pix and a video from the latest House Of Dereon photoshoot...straight fire. Seriously. Fly. If someone has something negative to say about em, they're just mad and they'll get over it...or they won't and they'll eventually choke on their own jealousy. The. Bitch. Is. Bad.



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo