.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Hey Xzibit... This Is How The Grown and Sexy...And Very Very Rich "Pimp" Their Ride. Take Notes...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

30's the new 20 nigga I'm so hot still
better broad better au-to-mo-bile
bet a yard, nah bet a hundred mill
then by the songs end I probably start another trend
I know everything you wan do
I did all that by the age of 21
by 22 I had that brand new Ack Coupe
I guess you can say that my legend just begun
I'm, young enough to know the right car to buy yet grown enough not to put rims on it
I got that six-duce with curtains so you can't see me and I didn't even have to put tints on it
I don't got the bright watch I got the right watch
I don't buy out the bar, I bought the night spot
I got the right stock
I ... got ... stockbrokers that's movin' it like white tops
I know you like fuck, this is child abuse
call D.Y.F.S.*, I might just be gettin' nicer
them young boys ain't ready for real
30's the new 20 niggia I'm so hot still...
-Jay Z "30 Something"

Oh. My. Damn. The Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Linea Vincero d'Oro just maybe the sexiest piece of machinery I have ever seen...


Germany's Mansory has debuted the new Linea Vincero d'Oro line of accessories by upgrading the stock model of a Bugatti Veyron. And by "upgrading" I mean coating just about everything in decadent GOLD. Seriously. EVERYTHING...the wheels, grille, door handles, mirror housings, fuel filler cap, headlight washer nozzles, headlight surrounds, the roof and various parts of the interior. Sexy.


And although they made just 1 example, Mansory will be more than happy to upgrade any existing Veyron to the same gilded state...for a price. And If you have to ask how much...you can't afford it.


For those that can afford it... Mansory

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo