.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Kim K and Justin Whatshisname For Elle Magazine~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


"The theme of the shoot was ‘The Graduate,’ for obvious reasons, LOL."
-Kim Kardashian on her Elle shoot with the 16 y/o Justin Whatshisname

A while back pics surfaced of a photo shoot with Kim K and current teenage superstar (I almost choked on my Pepsi typing that) Justin Whatshisname for Elle magazine...and teenage pandemonium ensued. Crazy ass girls between the ages of 11 and 18 (hopefully no one over the age of 18 took part in that fuckery) went BALLISTIC. Death threats were made... WTF are they feeding teenage girls these days?! Damn... Crazy bishes...

Anyway, the official pix from the Elle shoot have surfaced and now the buzz is "Are they inappropriate?" Omg people...shut up. He looks too awkward for there to have been any actual sexual tension...

Even though I have stated that I do not want hear anything about that lil fella with the bad haircut until he develops a raging drug problem and gets caught with a hooker I will say I like the photos. Not of him...again...awkward. But Kim looks supa fly as usual.

I actually have a few questions though...

1) This coat... WHO? and WHERE can I find it? I gotta have it...


2) Lipstick... Who makes it and what shade? Its fabulous...


3) Her ass... Why doesn't mine look like that?!


4) Glasses... Where can I see a clearer pic? I think they might be fierce...


5) The dress... Can I have it? Gorgeous...


The rest...


See the pix and read Kim's personal account of the shoot on her website: Kim Kardashian

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo