.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I'm Back Bitchesssssssssssss!!!!!!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´



Danger in the shape of somethin' wild
Stranger dressed in black, she's a hungry child
No one knows who she is or what her name is
I don't know where she came from or what her game is


(Hot child in the city)
(Hot child in the city)
(Runnin' wild and lookin' pretty)
(Hot child in the city)


-"Hot Child In The City"


Hello Bitches... I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!


I know, I know!!! I missed y'all too!!!!! As my readers may have noticed, I took a summer hiatus. I didn't intend to or plan it...it just kind of happened. Summer is by far my favorite season and I kinda got swept away.


Let me get you up to speed on Glamour Whore's summer vacation...




Had some official Glamour Whore pix done, taken of course by the insanely talented James Johnson Click on his name to be taken to his website or hit him up on Twitter www.twitter.com/IAMJAMESJOHNSON




Besides running around in a tiara and a tutu, I also have a new sidekick... Meet "Lil Loubie Louboutin" my new puppy...


My baby is a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix. He is sooooo gorgeous and full of love...xoxo




I have been spending as much time as possible at home in CT at our beach house... Its our own private paradise. Thanx Daddy...




Had plenty of cupcakes...


Acquired some new footwear....


Got a new monkey on my back...


Took road trips while listening to my favorite summer song...



Took time to smell the Sea Roses...


Ahhhhh....oh how I love summer and even though my favorite season isn't over just yet I am officially back and some uber-fabulous articles planned. I will be bringing you everything you need to have and know about as usual, but I also have some amazing interviews and new features coming up...it's good to be back.


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo