.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Suzy.....The Quilting Doggie



This is my entry for the Pets on Quilts Show


This is a photo I took of Suzy our Jack Russell Terrier

If there is a quilt left lying around, Suzy will find it and get cozy!



As soon as I took this photo...
I just knew it would become a quilted textile someday

Suzy Quilt
Photo Transfer, Free Motion Quilting, Thread Painting



Detail of Thread Work




Suzy's favorite place is under my sewing machine!
She is the very best sewing dog
I cherish our time together in the Thread Shed



When I am binding a quilt...

I am not alone...
Suzy gets cozy on the quilt while I am binding it.



I sit by the window so I have lots of light to hand sew...
Suzy enjoys the warm rays of sunshine while she is napping on the quilt.













I am in the process of making another Suzy Quilt...

Do you think Suzy approves of the pattern?




Suzy, LuAnn & Brad


CLICK HERE to view more Photo Transfer Quilts

CLICK HERE to view more about our Dogs

CLICK HERE to view my Quilting Slideshows

CLICK HERE to view the Main Blog Page


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn