.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2011~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“The idol of today pushes the hero of yesterday out of our recollection; and will, in turn, be supplanted by his successor of tomorrow.” -Washington Irving

When Lee "Alexander" McQueen tragically passed away I had mixed feelings about his label living on without him. I just wasn't sure how I would feel about someone else designing in his name. However I have to say Sarah Burton has definitely done him justice, if I didn't know better I would guess Alexander McQueen designed this line himself... The Spring/Summer 2011 collection of shoes and accessories is utterly amazing. Seriously... Fucking amazing.

Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2011 Accessories and Shoes:

























A few pieces of this collection that just blew me away:









See the entire collection HERE


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo