.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Cowboy Flavor...


We spent the weekend cooking Cowboy Style


Click Images to Enlarge:

What a wonderful afternoon in the backyard with family, friends and neighbors...
Brad and I are standing in the back with our niece.




We are all savoring the last of our sunny days here in
Western Oregon
It was a beautiful day to be outdoors cooking over the fire.




I haven't spent much time in the Thread Shed this summer.
Each sunny day found me outdoors sun dyeing, rust dyeing, collecting and pressing botanicals.



I need to get reacquainted with my sewing machine, I feel a bit rusty.
I have a few quilt show deadlines looming ahead in the next few months...
But for now, I am enjoying sunshine, good friends and yummy food.




I am also enjoying the last of the flowers blooming in the yard.
I miss them so over the winter months.
I do have plans to incorporate flower images into some textile art.




Take time to make the most of the sunshine!

Howdy from all of us in Oregon


CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Cattle

CLICK HERE to view My First Quilt


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn