.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Bernina went to the Doctor...


Machine Quilting on the Raffle Quilt has come to a screeching halt...

My beloved Bernina is not well, poor baby.

I took her to the doctor today...


Click Images to Enlarge:


I have neglected her for 18 months.
Using her almost daily and putting off regular maintenance check ups.

I ignored the signals: thread jams, thread breakage, poor tension.



Finally yesterday I decided it was time...
I packed her up and took her to town...
She had an appointment with the Bernina Doctor.



It seems my use of basting sprays has been awful hard on her...
Especially in the bobbin housing.

Not that I have to stop using basting sprays..... NEVER!

I need to use a different needle, I also need to clean her more often, and bring her in for her yearly physical exam....not every 18 months.

Here is the bad part...

She won't be ready for 2 weeks!!!

When I get her back and have more time to talk to the technician, I will share with you what I learned.

The photos above were taken in the back yard.
They are absolutely gorgeous Grape Leaves.
Please feel free to use them in your personal art work.
I am always happy to share the beauty!


CLICK HERE to read what happened at the repair shop


May Your Bobbin Always Be Clean,
LuAnn