.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

This Falls Under: "You're Doing Too Much... Trying Way Too Hard"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


“Yellow-colored objects appear to be gold” -Aristotle

I was torn when I saw this product... My first reaction was to blog my disdain for such a tacky product and my second was to not give it any press at all. I went with my first reaction... I had to!!! I couldn't keep my disgust to myself. So with out further ado....

Edible Food Bling. Yes, I said EDIBLE FOOD BLING!! WTF!! Really? Seriously?! I can't.... Apparently there was a need for a tasteless (in more ways than 1) gold and silver hued spray that "blings" your food. "Blings your food"?! "Blings"?! That word should be banned from being uttered...

This poor tomato...






I can't... And anyone who can needs to unsubscribe from Glamour Whore asap.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo