.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~New York Fashion Week:Marchesa SS 2011 Collection -BREATHTAKING~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Haute Couture should be fun, foolish and almost unwearable" - Christian Lacroix

Up until today this New York Fashion Week had yet to "Wow" me. I didn't see one thing that made me scream "Bitch that's FIERCE!!" in a high pitched voice that only dogs and drag queens can hear. Not one thing. Til today. The Marchesa SS 2011 Collection changed that. My puppy is still shooting me dirty looks for his temporary deafness. He'll just have to get over it because..."Bitch it's FIERCE!!". It's so beyond gorgeous that I really had to use a thesaurus to find new words to describe it. These adjectives sum it up: Splendiferous, opulent, resplendent, pulchritudinous, heavenly... You get the point.

Marchesa SS 2011:


Hand painted tulle...breathtaking.



This gown will be in my top 10 for eternity...


The "Marchesa Range Rover". They were used to drive special guests to the show. Nice touch.


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo