.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Follow Up: Cupcake Stop's Food Truck Face Off At Lord And Taylor's FNO Event...WE WON!!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


"When you look at a cupcake, you've got to smile." ~Anne Byrn

As you all know from my previous post I was invited by Lev, the owner/CEO of my favorite bakery Cupcake Stop, to participate in their Food Truck Face Off competition at Lord and Taylor's FNO event this past Friday night. I had an amazing night!! Lord and Taylor's event was awesome and any time I'm around my favorite cupcakes is time well spent... The best part about it? We won!!! I kinda figured we would when we ran out of cupcakes in less than 2 hours. Over 2000 cupcakes were handed out to people who stood in quite a lengthy line. Apparently Cupcake Stop is everybody's favorite bakery!! As they should be...



Lev...


My ensemble for the night...lol


My co-cupcake models:) Elisabeth And Lexi... I LOVE them!!


The crowd was great and definitely enjoyed the cupcakes...and the "truck"...lol.



Thanx to Lev and Lord and Taylor for including me!! I had a great night...xoxo

Contact info:

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo