.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~His And Hers: Shoegasms For The Guys And The Dolls~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

It is the difference between men and women, not the sameness, that creates the tension and the delight." -Edward Abbey

Lately I've noticed that more and more men are proudly embracing their inner shoe whore... And I like it. I like it alot. It's refreshing not getting the rolling of the eyes when telling a male friend of my latest shoe acquisition so I decided to encourage this movement by involving the fellas in my "shoegasm" posts. Enjoy fellas... Just don't let your collection get bigger than mine. I have to have the most!!

For Him: The Louis Vuitton Acapulco Sneakers Spring/Summer 2011

Awhile back I had stated in
another post that I didn't like the idea of couture designers designing sneakers. I just felt like sneakers were something that should be left to the companies that purely focus on sneakers. Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc... However, the Louis Vuitton Acapulco Sneakers are just too damn sexy... They remind me of a couture Nike AF1, basically the epitome of the "where the hood and high fashion meet" vibe I love so much...






For Her:
The Alexander McQueen Tribute Feather Pumps w/ Gold Brocade Heel

Since the passing of legendary genius designer Lee "Alexander" McQueen there have been many tributes to him done in various ways. They were all creative and heartfelt but this one stands out to me because it's the one that I think he would have loved and appreciated most... What could be a better way to honor a designer than with a brilliant design? Kelly, the designer behind the Alafemme shop on Etsy designed these amazing heels to pay homage McQueen and is hoping to eventually launch a charity/foundation in his honor. A beyond gorgeous shoe and a beautiful sentiment...gotta love it. Art plus heart...awesome. Purchase HERE







Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo