.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~It's Only The End Of The World If I Don't Have An Outfit...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” -Richard Bach

In a previous
post I mentioned my darling "Disaster Girl", a best friend and Founder/EIC of "Disaster Caster", and how different we are and how much I love when our world collide. BOOM!!! Hear that? Our worlds are colliding again... "Disaster Girl" spends a lot of time thinking and talking about the end of the world/the apocalypse. And I...well... to me the end of the world is not having an appropriate outfit for any occassion that may arise. The thought of the end of the world doesn't terrify me...not being dressed correctly for it does. Visual artist Heyniek has eased my fears and designed an imaginary fashion collection comprised of pieces perfect for the apocalypse called "Fantastic Fatalism". Yes, I know it's imaginary but that doesn't mean it's not fierce and can't be brought to reality. So now when "Diaster Girl" talks to me abou the end of the world I can rest easy... I know I can have an outfit made if need be. Whew!! Castastrophe averted...

Heyniek "Fantastic Fatalism"









And no outfit is complete without an appropriate makeup look... My version of "Apocalypse" eye makeup:








Visit
"Disaster Caster"
Follow
"Disaster Girl"

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo