.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Lip My Stockings...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


Premium Fantasy woman: Mr. Kazu sent me, Premium Fantasy. My stockings. Rip them.
[sounds like "lip them"]
Premium Fantasy woman: Rip my stockings. Yes, please, rip them.
Bob: What?
Premium Fantasy woman: Rip them. HEY! Rip my stocking!
Bob: Hey? Lip them? Lip them? What?
-Lost in Translation (2003)

I have always been a fan of a bare leg... Even in the winter I would try to get away with for as long as I could. However, due to New England's brutal winters I soon became accustomed to stockings. Once I had my first pair of Wolford stockings, I became addicted. I swear once you put them on... you look like sex. And you feel like... sex. True story...

The sexy look of Wolford...










And they even support my sick "socks with stilettos" fetish...






My favorite pair... Wolford "Fringe" tights.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo